With plenty of amazing features, Snapchat has become the most popular social media platform among teenagers to interact with friends and families. Everyone loves sharing snaps, reel stories, and much more with their friends. Users love to send snaps by adding filters to their selfies and look stunning.
Besides this, Snapchat offers an abundance of features like 3D Bitmoji, games, snap maps, snap streaks, and many more making it more captivating.
Sharing snap streaks has become the passion for the youths to show how strong your friendships are. The emojis representing the streaks appear on the side of Snap chat making it easy to use while chatting with your loved ones.
To ease the feature people desire to create Snapchat shortcuts for their best friends on Snap chat that only require a Bitmoji account linked with Snapchat for both of you
So, if you are intrigued to know how to create shortcut in snapchat, then you are at the right place. To delve into the ways to create a Snapchat shortcut we have brought this post. Keep reading it.
How to Create Shortcuts On Snapchat
You can customize your Snapchat app according to your need. Here are the steps on how to make shortcuts in Snap chat
- Launch the Snapchat app on your Android as well as IOS device and log in to your account using your login credentials.
- Take a snap from your gallery or your camera roll.
- Tap on the “Send to” button
- Tap on “Shortcuts”
- Now tap on the “Create Shortcut” button from the upper right corner.
- Here a new emojis page will appear, choose the emoji that you wish
- Pick a friend from the list whom you wish to add
- Finally, tap on “Create Shortcut”
You are done with it and created a Snap chat shortcut for your close friend. You can send emojis by double-clicking on the shortcut emojis on the share snap screen and you can choose everyone at once.
How to Add Shortcuts on Snapchat (Android)
Adding a Snapchat shortcut from your Android device is pretty simple and we are here with all the relevant information about it
Follow the steps to satisfy your query about How do you add shortcuts to Snapchat?
- First, you need to press the empty space on your home screen and hold it.
- Now, open the “Widgets” palette and then Snap chat Widget
- Pick a friend from the list of either one or many at a time.
- Here, you need to put the widget at your desired place
- Now click on the Friends Bitmoji shortcut to chat with them
How to Add Shortcuts on Snapchat(IOS)
If you are an IOS user, then follow the steps on how to edit shortcut in snapchat
- Swipe right on the home screen of your ios phone.
- Tap on the “Edit” button after scrolling down to the bottom
- Tap on the “+ Plus” icon next to the Snap chat widget
- Now all your friend with whom you interact frequently will be placed in the widget
- Now tap on the friends Bitmoji to start chat with them