There have been many lace designs over the years. While some were accepted widely and stood the test of time, others were not. U part wigs are one of those that haven’t seen the best of popularity but have refused to go away.
While it’s not as popular as many other lace types, it has some women who cherish it because of its potential. It can also work for you if you understand what it is and why you should consider making it part of your collection.
This article will educate you on all you need to know about Luvme Hair U Part wigs. You’ll understand what makes them unique and other essential tips.
Luvme Hair is a wig store known globally for its high-quality human hair wigs. It has them in different kinds and at some of the fairest prices in the market.
U-part wigs get their name from the cap construction; it has an opening shaped like a U at the front. This U-shaped opening is there so that you can blend it with your natural hair. It makes it natural and beautiful if you do it right.
The fact that you can wear your natural hair with the wig makes it unique from most other wig types. It can take your confidence to the next level and introduce you to a different styling world, especially if you’re used to regular lace wigs. You can’t wear a U-part wig without blending it with your hair, which is its main difference from V/part wigs.
A U-shaped wig can come in the left, middle, or side part. These three parting styles give you more versatility and let you wear them as you want. You should carefully evaluate your parting option before purchasing because it’s what you’ll deal with for the rest of the wig’s lifespan.
U-part wigs are cheaper than all kinds of lace wigs because there is no lace. You save money while buying a unit that looks as good as a lace wig.
Luvm Hair U part wigs comprise 100% human hair, which enhances their look and feel. Also, the fact that you’ll blend your natural hair with the wig helps add to the realistic appearance. It’s not a lace wig, but it also makes your hairline appear natural as long as you don’t go overboard with flashy hairstyles.
U part wig is 100% glueless install, meaning that you’re not exposing your hair to any threat. Rather, it’s a decent protective wig type and will ensure that your natural hair is safe under it. It’s also easy to install, and anyone can do it.
When you wear a U-part wig, you’re parting your natural hair, which adds to the natural look of the wig and ensures that you get a quality overall look at the end.
Anyone can wear a U-part wig, but there are some women who would enjoy transitioning to it better. One such is those looking for a change from traditional wigs, weaves, or sew-ins. It’s also perfect for ladies who want a protective style that enhances their appearance.
You should also go for the wig type if you prioritize your natural hair care and want to be able to access it frequently. U-part wigs are also ideal for young and old ladies who want a stress-free style they can wear anytime.
Installing a U-part wig differs from regular wigs because you’ll part your hair to match the U shape. However, it isn’t hard to do, and this section will give you a step-by-step process on how to nail the installation.
- Part your hair to match the U-shaped opening at the front of the wig. Do it at the sides if you bought a side-part U-part wig. Put the wig on your head for a test to know where you should part.
- Prepare the rest of your hair by making it as flat as possible.
- Wear the wig and use the combs, clips, and elastic bands to fasten them to your head. Keep adjusting and working on it until you get the perfect fit. You shouldn’t have any problems with this aspect if you buy a wig your size.
- Match your natural hair with the extensions. Release it and style it to match the wig, like making it curly if you bought a curly unit and the like, and you can enjoy wearing it.
Luvme Hair U-part wig is made from 100% human hair. Therefore, it can last up to a year or more if you maintain it well. You can even wear it for longer if you don’t use it that frequently or if you have multiple units you wear interchangeably. Maintaining your Luvme Hair human hair wigs isn’t hard, and the following section will give you tips on how to do it.
Here are some tips for maintaining your Luvme Hair human hair wigs.
- Handle them gently, whether during regular installation or when washing them.
- Wash and condition the wig regularly, advisably once every two weeks.
- Care for your natural hair well because you’ll blend it with the wig, and it needs to match the wig’s beauty.
- Use heat protectant whenever you want to use heating products on the hair
- Only use chemicals made specifically for human hair on the wigs, and avoid shampoos or products that contain sulfate.
- Air dry the wig always and avoid using the blow drying method.
- Store the wig in a wig box or stand when not in use.
- Use a wide-toothed comb or your fingers to detangle it if it gets tangled.
U-part wigs let you style your natural hair with your wigs. It’s natural, easy to use, protective, and complements your overall appearance. You should ensure that you spend your time selecting a quality unit if you want to get the best out of the wig.
Maintain your unit properly if you want to enjoy it for a long time. The maintenance tips in this article will go a long way to help. If you want to get started with U-part wigs, feel free to explore Luvme Hair’s collection.